17 January 2007


Welcome, CatholicConnect friends!

I am glad to see some of you have dropped in for a look. Don't hesitate to add your brilliant .02 here. We'd love to hear it, and occasionally, the conversation really gets rolling...

When we're not all too busy with other things anyway.

For the rest of you, I visited with a very exuberant group of young people at CatholicConnect to talk about a very sober topic: suffering. Something they all know something about. Perhaps some of them will join in the discussion here as well, as we are continuing that very subject. Perhaps I will summarize what I covered at the meeting.

Also, I should apologize for the delay in posting. I've received a few emails to make sure all is well here, and it is. Just crazy busy. But I am working (in my head) on a post that I hope to share soon.


Meanwhile, we pray for one another always.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming! You are an amazing woman with a beautiful heart for Christ. I hope that you can come back again sometime. Thank you for sharing your books with us - they are amazing! One question: Did you lead the mysteries of the rosaries at the Corpus Christi Procession a couple years ago? I have been trying to find the text - and looking over your stations reminded me of it. :)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger KathrynTherese said...

Good to see you here, Katie.
No, I did not compose the meditations on the mysteries of the Rosary... I wonder who did? Were they read in the church? We should be able to figure out who to ask about that.

I hope you have a chance to read more of the books. Forget me not is in the middle of her copy of the Suffering book now, I think.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger myosotis said...

Yes I am KT...I just wanted to confirm, yes, even when we have less time to share things, we are praying for each other. God bless.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home